Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hey! What's happening?

My 11 year old brother is having a sleepover, so, much tylenol and caffiene has been consumed. I am hiding in my "mancave" and tweeting S.O.S. 's to my friends...
So tomorrow is New Years Eve! Happy New Year. What are your New Years Resolutions for 2011?
I'm not really sure what mine is exactly, but I think it is to be a more motivated person and be determined to finish things I start. Lol, i know it's silly, but it's true. I'm the not the most "stick with it" kind of guy. I haven't played guitar in a great while, I hardly ever post here and/or on Youtube and I never really follow up with ideas such as my reviewing channel/blog JakeReviewz. I started that around this march and got a pretty good audience response, but I lost interest. So hopefully in the upcoming year I can improve those aspects of my life and make for a more enjoyable experience on the internet for you guys. That is if anybody actually even reads this anymore. And I don't blame them, either. Oh well, talk to you guys every day for a month this Saturday. Goodbye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment