Monday, February 21, 2011

100 posts!!!!

This is my 100th blog post on this website. I don't know anything cool to do. so... how about i share with you a little bit about my plans as a professional athlete and musician. bcuz those careers get you the big bucks. just kidding. i can't play sports or play music worth crap. so thats why im pursuing doing what i enjoy - which is making videos, editing videos, acting in videos, filming videos, and why the heck not, live and breath videos. looking at my youtube page you wouldn't guess that. But im a perfectionist. most of my content that i create never makes it to youtube. i don't like putting my stuff out there until i am completely satisfied with the content, or I'm just strapped for time and I make a quick vlog or something. Which is okay some of the time anyways. I love sharing a little more of a personal view of my opinons and views in life. huh, that was way off of what i was going to say in this post. but whatever happens, right? haha i see how it is.. Talk to you guys tomorrow on youtube. Visit my channel here.

No comments:

Post a Comment