Sunday, January 23, 2011

Thank goodness....

Only a few more days until the daily videos are over...
I can now think about the content I am posting on my youtube channel. This is generally a good thing. Hey! Have you followed me on twitter yet? I update comedically. SHOUTOUT TO THEGR8STEVER on youtube. he is the shizz and deserves more than 6K subs. Go check him out at the least. I'm going to Germany and Austria (hopefully) in Spring Break 2012. I need to raise 3K bucks tho. uhh.... PROBLEM! how do you propose i obtain such a large amount of cash? let me kno. I'm watching the AFC Championship football game on TV, and I'm rooting for the steelers. I want the packers to win the superbowl, bcuz they're right next to my state. Altho @ijustine is a steelers fan. Well, this is all for know. Thanks for reading! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment