Saturday, January 8, 2011

Driving on ICE!!!

Whoops, 6 days without a post. My bad. Yesterday I drove around a parking lot and up and down my street. Because I've now technically had my legal learner's permit for two days. I have yet to destroy anything, so that's good. All the roads are really icy, so I'm going to be a good driver if i learn to drive in the snow and ice.
Ok, random, but who has seen the TV show Psych? It's too funny. they have a bunch of full episodes online, so you should watch some.
I don't know if I've told you on here yet, but I'm going to Phoenix/Scottsdale Arizona for Spring Break with my dad. Sweet sweet WARMTH. You know whats really funny? That there are Arizona State University sweatshirts. this is so ironic to me.
Ok, sorry for the randomness. Just alot on meh mind. Tomorrow? sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment